Friday, March 16, 2007

Parents' 31st Wedding Anniversary


Recently, on March 8, 2007, my parents celebrated their 31st Wedding Anniversary. As I look back over the years, I see God's faithfulness to their marriage. God is the One who keeps our family together, and I praise Him for that. And I believe God will continue to do wonderful things in my parents' marriage, and even in my sister's marriage.

Currently, I am single. And I also praise God for that. I thank Him for showing me that yes, He is all we need, even in the area of marriage. I have seen it in His faithfulness in my mom and dad's union as husband and wife.

We went out to dinner together (yes, they included me, it was not an exclusive date), and we had a great time together.

1 comment:

~tint~ said...

waw, ang sweet naman ng parents mo. hehe. happy anniversary to them!

eist, you really should add a tagboard. hehe. and stop making posting a contest! bleh!