Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bob Fitts Worship Concert and Seminar



Last weekend I was in a concert Saturday night, and in a worship seminar Sunday afternoon. I took my friend Ivan to the concert and really, Bob Fitts rocks! It was an awesome time of worship and being able to allow the Lord to touch my heart and restore the things the enemy has stolen from me. Sunday afternoon was a time when I could bring our worship team to the seminar. Not all of us were able to come, but those that came really received a lot of encouragement from God's Word. I was privileged to be able to ask Bob Fitts a question which both he and his wife Kathy answered, at the start of the seminar where they entertained questions from the audience. The question was how I'm supposed to be able to connect to the congregation as a worship leader without making anyone uncomfortable if I happen to look in their direction. The answer was simple. Just make sure what's inside me is right and it will show outwardly. No fear. Only love. And I didn't realize that was going to be his message! Wow! The Holy Spirit is truly awesome!

Bob Fitts prophesied that this island will be a center for worship. I believe that with all my heart. I got saved on this island and have been walking with the Lord for 9 years. I can see the preparations God is doing for this generation to be able to lead the church in worship. Right now God has his eyes on the youth. Let the radicals arise! Bob was also happy that there's a Calvary Chapel here. He said he had some history in Calvary Chapel.

It's encouraging to get their autographs on my Bible along with encouragement.


After the seminar we were able to hang out at the Lapaz plaza. We even met our African friend who was playing soccer football there.

So, everything went great, except that some people had a problem with the length of my hair, but they'll get over it. My focus is ministering to this generation, not so much to the older ones, at least right now.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brother, just a request, do you by any chance have more pictures of the Bob Fitts concert? if so will you kindly post it. a dear frind of mine performed in that concert. God bless!

RadX said...

Sorry, I don't. But I have a link to his web site. Please see the sidebar to your right in this blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for trying to help. may God reward you for that. sadly Bob Fitts' site does not have pictures from his concert :(. but thank you anyway :).r u from Iloilo? God Bless!