Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Turning Japanese - part 3


On Sunday night we had pizza and balut as part of our dinner. It was fun watching these guys eat balut for the first time. Balut is a duck embryo we commonly eat here in the Philippines.



The Okinawa team's last day here was on Monday, March 12, 2007. They were able to go outing and cruising on Guimaras Island where they had a chance to relax. I found out that some, if not all of my brothers had some bad sunburns on their backs.



They also had the chance of witnessing to college students and sharing the love of Christ with them. One of the people they were able to share Jesus with was a young man named Mark (in the white shirt).


Monday night, we went out to dinner after I went to the church coming from work, and I was one of their chauffeurs. They really liked my jeep. It's for sale right now and as I'm writing this, I left it at a car repair shop to get the hood fixed.


Daniel gave me the privilege of shaving his head. So I placed the Calvary Chapel logo and the "Iloilo" sign on his head.







Tuesday morning was their time to go back to Okinawa. They were and are a blessing to us. Let's keep them in our prayers.


No comments: