Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm Turning Japanese - part 1



Yesterday a group of missionaries from Okinawa, Japan came to visit this little city of Iloilo. Headed by Pastor Tommy Ruiz, a group of young people from Calvary Chapel Bible College came on a short-term mission trip here. Some, if not all, the students are younger than me. I have been blessed to have been able to encourage them and be encouraged by them as we fellowship and as we seek to minister to the people here. They are ordinary people, just like me. God uses ordinary people to do His extraordinary work. As I'm writing this, the church service will start in 2 hours and 25 minutes. I'll be meeting them in an hour and 15 minutes, so I gotta get ready. 'Til next time... Let the radicals arise!

3 comments:

reamae said...

It's good to hear that even though you are busy you have time to worship God in Spirit and in truth and you are doing well in the Kingdom of God. Just keep the fire burning in you.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was fun. The weather here is so nasty. I miss the Philippinis. I hope all is well!

peace 'n love
.mjs

Anonymous said...

Kewl!!!! hehehhhe