Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Typhoon FENGSHEN


I live in Iloilo, the hardest hit area of typhoon FENGSHEN. In our country, we call it "Frank".

Thank God the area where I live had no floods at all, the church facility wasn't hit, and I can still work since the office is located in the city proper that wasn't hit as well. But most areas were hit. The above picture shows stuff that my uncle moved to our house to keep them from getting wet. Friends of mine suffered from the flash flood that resulted from the water from the dam. That flood wasn't even directly caused by the rain. Most parts of the city and some parts of the province became like seas.

Here's a news video about it from last monday:


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV


Also, I took a video of the shoreline close to my house. It was badly hit as well, though only by winds and not the flood.



Brethren, pray for us. We need to rebuild.

No comments: