Saturday, January 26, 2008

Drawing Charade and A Piece of Cake

It doesn't really take much to make my day. God has blessed me with a lot of stuff (a computer, money, a ministry, a keyboard, a good job, a laptop, a webcam, a master's degree, etc.) and yet little things still make me smile.

Today as I was online, my kid cousin Ryan invited me to play Picture This! which is an online game kind of like Win, Lose, or Draw. It was really fun drawing the thing the word described and also having to guess what he was drawing on his turn. We played it over our Yahoo accounts using meebo.com, and here is a screenshot of what it looks like:


Also, I was chatting with a friend and she said that she was baking a banana cake. Too bad I couldn't eat it, so she sent me a picture instead. I can't have my cake and eat it, too. This time, I have it.



All this happened at a time when I usually get sleepy on Saturdays and take a nap. But stepping out of your comfort zone to communicate and be a blessing to others is more rewarding.

"The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself. " - Proverbs 11:25

No comments: